The WIKINDX Virtual Research Environment is brought to you by the following:
Mark Grimshaw-Aagaard: [ADMINSTRATOR/LEAD PROGRAMMER] (UK/New Zealand/Denmark)
- Stéphane Aulery: (France) ~ Senior programmer
Beta-testers and de-buggers:
- Joachim Trinkwitz: (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Mathis Bicker: (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Allen Wilkinson: (NASA Glen Research Center, USA)
- Phil Abel: (NASA Glen Research Center, USA)
- Elie Akl: (University Saint-Joseph of Beirut, Lebanon)
- Billy Bob (Russian)
- Fabrizio Tallarita (Italian)
- Stephan Matthiesen (German)
- Simon Côté-Lapointe (French)
- Stéphane Aulery (French)
- Süleyman Arslan (Turkish)
- Yuri Chornoivan (Ukrainian)
Contributors to earlier versions include:
- Hélio Alvarenga Nunes
- Amaury de la Pinsonnais
- Geoffrey Rowland
- Fabrizio Tallarita
- Notis Toufexis
- Pierre Nault
- Stephan Matthiesen
- Andreas G. Nie
- Jess Collicott
- Mark Tsikanovski
- John Weare
- Tim Richter
- Pascal Kockaert
- Frank Goergen
- Brian Koontz
- Benoit Beraud
- Simon Côé-Lapointe
- Jean-Saul Gendron
WIKINDX makes use of the Smarty HTML templating system and the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor.
All updates, bug reports, forums, news etc. can be found at the WIKINDX Sourceforge Project
Thanks to Sourceforge for hosting the project.
This program is Free Software distributed under the terms of the ISC License.
Copyright © 2003-2022 WIKINDX Team.
AG Objektive Hermeneutik e.V.